Saturday, October 25, 2008

Castle Sauce

Thomas Gourmet Foods in Greensboro, North Carolina
is now distributing a product in the same size bottle
as Boar and Castle sauce called just "Castle Sauce".
The ingredients are close to the original, but the
sauce is a little bit more of the hot spice flavor
than the Boar and Castle Sauce that we loved so much.
Don't get me wrong. I like it. Since buying 12 bottles
on Monday we have consumed two bottles already and this
is just Thursday. We purchased the Castle Sauce at Bessemer
Curb Market in Greensboro .Go by and try a bottle. It is
better than the alternative, which was zero.
Let me know how you like it.
Larry

1 comment:

LeeCaviness said...

Yeah, Wanda and I bought some ''Castle Sauce'' several weeks ago at Lowe's Foods. I have tried some, and it is pretty good... I like it. I also bought a bottle and brought it to the beach for Paul Craver, another one of our old cronies. Yes... much better to have this ''Castle Sauce'' than nothing. Nothing like the old Boar and Castle... such fun. It has all changed, evern the dairy (Guilford...where my dad retired, and I even used to work some there)that was right beside and behind the Castle is now totally torn down.